Fellowship and Leadership are two totally intertwined topics yet you hardly read much about the former. In our experience using leading and following in partner dance as well as with horses, really quickly allows this to be learnt. The article below explores this more and some interesting conclusions are come to.
- Coaching v Directing: Is fear holding you back from trusting your team?
- Do you sometimes struggle to know how to communicate to your team?
- How do you treat your FAILURES or mistakes? As something to hide or something to showcase?
- Helping team members through doubt and fear
- Research reveals horses can increase emotional intelligence in leaders
- To be a good leader, start by being a good follower!
- Come along for the Ride (Podcast)
- Welcome to a ‘Dancing with Horses’ workshop
- What could horses and dancing possibly offer me?
- Suck it up princess